Sunday, September 25, 2011

forget me not


 saturday night mother dear and i went to the relief society broadcast. 
although it was freezing cold in the chapel, and i had a hard time paying attention to the middle speakers, 
i very much enjoyed listening to president uchtdorf speak on the forget me not flower; 
no matter how small a deed may be, God see's it. 
no matter how unimportant you may feel, God loves you.
we are His heavenly daughters and He always does and always will love us.

It made me think of how much love my mom has for her family.
she loves my brothers and i more than anything, and is always showing it. 
whether she calls to see what we're doing or just to say hi...
we all know she loves us more than the world.
just like today...she came over and helped me put my house in order.
we hung lots of pretty pictures on the wall (more on that later!!!)
cleaned up my room, & unpacked/put away more clothes.
then it was home to make family dinner.
i don't know what i would do without her. 


1 comment: