Monday, April 11, 2011

twenty-one!

eating yummy food &
being surrounded by my wonderful family...
makes for one happy 21 year old birthday girl! 

twenty was a good year for me. 
i got married to the mister, who is the best husband ever!
we went on a super fun honeymoon to the bahamas.
it was my first time moving out into a place of my own.
my best friend got engaged, i learned how to decorate cookies, 
i got to play mom to my favorite three boys in the mornings &
i visited my sweet great-grandparents in colorado...plus a ton more fun stuff.

i'm SO excited to see what this year will bring for me. 
i know there will be bumps in the road but
i'm sure it will be filled with fun, love, & happiness. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you realize I was 21 when I was your Beehive Adivsor? That was 9 years ago - wow! Happy 21st Birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, time flies by! i remember thinking how cool you were because you used to let me come over to your apartment and go to the mall with you and marie. i thought you were such an "adult" & you were only 21!

    p.s.- i can't remember exactly what apartment you used to live in on bellflower...but i live in one of those now too!!!

    ReplyDelete