Wednesday, April 13, 2011

oh lovely day

 i spent a lovely day at the temple with my husband. 
it was wonderful, and he is wonderful.
neither of us had done a session at the newport beach temple,
we loved how little it was, and how pretty both the inside and outside are.
after leaving i felt so happy and refreshed.

i am the luckiest girl to have such a silly, sweet, nice husband.
he can make me laugh like no one else & he listens to me rant about whatever i want,
last night while he was half asleep he said, 
"i love you so much, i'm glad you're mine forever"

i'm glad i'm his forever too. 

 
i love going to the temple with my husband, 
"i guess that's what happens when the person you fall in love with 
gets married to you way sooner than others" :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable post!!!
    Temple dates are the best!
    You two are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute. I love going to the temple with Mike, this post makes me fall in love all over again. I love reading your blog, it's real, it's fun, it makes me feel younger.
    Love you both,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete