Thursday, April 12, 2012

twenty two!

tuesday, april 10 was my birthday!
since mister had to work, i spent most of the day with my mom. 
we shared a yummy breakfast burrito from golden eagle. 


 & had the best cheeseburgers at fuddruckers for lunch.
toasted bread, cheese, lettuce, tomato, & mayonnaise equals the perfect hamburger

did some picture taking with my kitty daughter, isabella, and dog sister, missy.

once mister was off of work, i got some pretty flowers. {my two favorite colors, red & yellow}
& we had a little photo-shoot in the front yard.

 prom pose!
 "...and they lived happily ever after. the end."
my favorite person ever. 
and my other favorite person ever. 
 & of course my favorite kitty ever.
then it was off to Domenico's on 2nd street for some pizza.
i'm 22!
we had pizza, half with the good stuff. half with some good stuff plus some yucky stuff.
and last but not least, i made my birthday wish! 
 happy birthday to me. the best is yet to be!
i seriously cannot believe i'm already 22. i know in reality it's really not that old, but i can't help but think, "oh my goodness, i'm getting old!" i'm so excited for another year in my wonderful life. i loved my birthday. i spent it with my family & the mister & got to eat lots of yummy food. it was perfect.
love, twenty-two year old tessa!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I really miss being part of your life, and your familys life.
    We need to come visit!
    It looked like a fantastic day.
    Palmers

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i really miss you too jessica. i wish we lived close to each other. everyone would love if you came to visit!

    ReplyDelete