Monday, December 10, 2012

lucky strike.

saturday night christmas party with the cookie shoppe girls at lucky strike.
endless soda, artichoke dip, mini hamburgers & sweet potato fries. 
mister was the best bowler & we were the only people to bring funny presents for the 
white elephant gift exchange. ha! of course my boss and her husband ended up with both mine and davids gifts. i hope they like footsie pajamas and fifty shades of grey. 
by nine o'clock we were tired and ready for bed. we feel so old.
 miss emily, my favorite baker!
 i love my baby and his daddy too!

baby hamburger for my growing baby boy! 

here's to decorating hundreds of cookies a day thanks to the christmas season!
i can't wait till it's over. haha

love, t

1 comment:

  1. jordan showed me your blog today, and I wish we were able to talk about it in anthro! It is so cute :] your pregnancy pictures are so precious

    sweet-like-cinnamonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete