Sunday, November 25, 2012

oh baby: it's a...


looks like baby u is a little mister!!! 
we are so excited & big mister is already thinking about when baby boy will be able to throw a ball, play football, and go on a mission?!(crazyboy).

baby boy is a little jumping bean, and was moving all around during the ultrasound! it took a couple minutes of coughing to get him to open his legs to see the goods, but he cooperated...what a good lil' baby! he started off doing a headstand, followed by a right profile shot, and then a left profile shot, and then back to standing on his head. i can't wait until i can actually feel all the moving, until then...i'll be thankful for the last few weeks of peace and quiet in my belly.

boy oh boy,
we sure do love you little mister!!!

love, t&d

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. I am so happy for you and your growing family. I cannot wait to hear his name. It was so great to see you, I loved talking to you and your mom. I sure miss you guys, it was so hard to leave LBC.....I am glad that the little guy cooperated and that you didn't have to wait until after Christmas.
    Love you-
    Jess

    ReplyDelete