Tuesday, October 30, 2012

oh baby: week 11


How far along? 11 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: down 6 pounds, maybe a little more. pre-baby i was always around 140 on our scale and i am now weighing in at 133 on the same scale. my legs and face are getting smaller while my boobs and belly are growing! so weird.

Maternity clothes? one pair of pants, but they are too big and just don't look cute, the no button part is comfy though. the plus side of losing weight is that all of my pants that were once too tight fit my legs nicely!...they just don't button comfortably :(

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: sleep is going really good. 

Best moment this week: let's do worst moment of this week; i fell in the parking lot at the store on sunday. stubbed my toe, skinned my knee, hit my arm(notice my scrape/bruise above!) and lastly hit my chin on the bumper of the car in front of me. so graceful. i am now very sore and my body hurts all over.

Movement: none

Food cravings: none in particular

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing makes me sick anymore but some stuff definitely sounds better than others. 

Have you started to show yet: yes. in the morning my tummy is small...and throughout the day as i eat it grows. hence why i look more like 20 weeks pregnant in the picture above. i promise i don't always look like that.

Gender prediction: grandpa did his ring test on sunday and according to him it's a boy! he's was right on all seven of david's siblings....so we shall see!!!

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but i can tell i've gotten more emotional this last week. i can start crying over anything. haha

pregnancy symptoms: nausea throughout the day, emotional, tired(not sure if it's from the baby or because i have a cold and have been working 8 hour days). 

love, 
t&baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment