Wednesday, April 4, 2012

i need a break from studying!

-today marks three days in a row of eating pizza.
got it on monday. ate it for dinner. ate it for dinner last night. ate if for lunch today & dinner tonight.


something i learned while on this pizza binge: 
don't buy store brand ranch. it doesn't taste like good 'ole hidden valley (i dip my pizza in ranch, so healthy!). 


i pretty much buy everything store brand , unless the real brand is cheaper. around here i've found that safeway soda tastes the same as coca-cola brand, VO5 shampoo works just as good as herbal essences. and all the no name foods taste the same as the brand name ones (except ranch).


-i finally finished my wall in the living room today. i love it, now to fill up the other walls with a bunch of fun.
my favorite thing on the wall is the kelly rae picture my mom got for me. it says:

"may we always be connected in our traveling journeys and may you always know how deeply you are loved. how your life shines brightly and how your heart is never alone."




now back to my never ending studying, but first some brave girl: a little bird told me-






love, t

1 comment: