Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"this and that with a rattle a tat"

-i miss my husband. since it's busy season at work, he doesn't get home till late at night(9,10,11pm!). i don't even know how he functions working 60-70 hours a week. let's just say i cannot wait till we get a vacation with no work, no school, just relaxing.


-speaking of school. i finally will have all my classes done at the end of this semester to apply to nursing programs!


-me and mom went on a date to cafe rio tonight. i love her.{eating crunchy ice as we speak, yum}


-my back, neck, and hands hurt from decorating 400 cookies today.


-i love new girl. if i could pick a celebrity to be bff's with, it would definitely be zooey deschanel.


-i really want to lighten my hair & get some heavy bangs...but....everytime i get bangs i regret it, and i've never dyed my hair, what if it turns like purple or orange?! plus i'm way to cheap to get that done. 


-i have way to many clothes, which is why most of them are on the bedroom floor. i need a maid.


-there is a sink-full of dishes that needs to be done. i need a maid.


-i'm addicted to pinterest. your welcome if i got you addicted too. 


-my birthday is in 20 days!!! 


love, t

No comments:

Post a Comment